Last Updated: [Insert Date]
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Mr. Sprinkler Repair’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mr. Sprinkler Repair’s website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Mr. Sprinkler Repair’s website are provided “as is”. Mr. Sprinkler Repair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
4. Limitations In no event shall Mr. Sprinkler Repair or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mr. Sprinkler Repair’s website.
5. Accuracy of Materials The materials appearing on Mr. Sprinkler Repair’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mr. Sprinkler Repair does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Mr. Sprinkler Repair may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
6. Links Mr. Sprinkler Repair has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.