Outdoor Lighting for Beauty and Safety
When you spend time in the yard, you will need adequate outdoor lighting to illuminate and enjoy your landscape. If you are entertaining family and friends in the evening, then exquisite lighting is preferred.
Whether you’re relaxing outside on your patio, around a pool, in a garden or you want to spotlight your favorite trees, shrubs, or unique landscaping, the right outdoor lighting can make all the difference, by adding to or accenting the beauty of your home.
A deck or patio need not be neglected after dark with outdoor lighting. After a long day at work, the soft ambiance of light on a deck, patio or pool is rather relaxing, wouldn’t you agree? Be sure to install LED yard lighting, which is less likely to attract mosquitoes than incandescent lights.
From the home entrance to the sides and the backyard, adequate lighting for safety and security is a must in this day and age. Since evenings are prime time for summer entertaining, lighting is an essential safety measure, so guests can avoid potential dangers such as stairs, walkways, pools, and other tripping hazards. Simply stated, lights provide a safer outdoor living area. A well-lit exterior is a psychological deterrent to burglars and that bad element alike. Again, lights provide a safer outdoor living experience.
And finally, outdoor lighting enhances the appeal, beauty, and value of your home. Everyone notices a house accented in elegant light, come nighttime. It renders the home like a piece of art, don’t you think?
Remember the Benefits of Lighting:
▪Improved value of the property
▪Improves outside living
Dallas Sprinkler Repair will start the process by walking the property with you, detailing all the landscape features and areas that need proper lighting. Our estimate is free and we have a variety of high quality lighting fixtures to choose from. Rest assured, our professional team of technicians are trained in the product specifications for all of the fixtures we supply, including all electrical installation techniques. As such, we adhere to all the safety compliance standards for both residential and commercial lighting design. Once installed, we offer Service Checkups to ensure everything is working correctly.
Regardless of the purpose, there are multiple positive benefits to having outdoor lighting. From implementing safety and security to adding style and beauty, outdoor lighting offers both aesthetic and functional benefits to your home. Call our lighting design experts, and we’ll meet with you to determine which outdoor lighting products will best meet your needs and help transform your yard into a beautiful, secure place.
Remember Dallas Sprinkler Repair…
(a) In this section, “property owners’ association” has the meaning assigned by Section 202.001, Property Code.
(b) The licensure requirements in this chapter do not apply to a person who is:
(1) licensed by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners; or
(2) a licensed engineer, registered architect, or registered landscape architect to the extent the person’s acts are incidental to the pursuit of the person’s profession.
(c) The licensing requirements of this chapter do not apply to:
(1) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed by a property owner in a building or on a premises owned or occupied by the person as the person’s home;
(2) irrigation or yard sprinkler repair work, other than extension of an existing irrigation or yard sprinkler system or installation of a replacement system, that is:
(A) performed by a maintenance person who does not act as an irrigator or engage in yard sprinkler construction or maintenance for the pubic; and (B) incidental to and on-premises owned by the business in which the person is regularly employed or engaged;
(3) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed:
(A) by a regular employee of a railroad who does not act as an irrigator or engage in yard sprinkler construction or maintenance for the public; and
(B) on the premises or equipment of the railroad;
(4) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed on public property by a person who is regularly employed by a political subdivision of this state;
(5) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed by an agriculturist, agronomist, horticulturist, forester, gardener, contract gardener, garden or lawn caretaker, nurseryman, or grader or cultivator of land on land owned by the person;
(6) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed by a member of a property owners’ association on real property owned by the association or in common by the association’s members if the irrigation or yard sprinkler system water real property that:
(A) is less than one-half acre in size; and
(B) is used for aesthetic or recreational purposes;
(7) irrigation or yard sprinkler work performed by a person using a garden hose, hose sprinkler, hose-end product, or agricultural irrigation system;
(8) activities involving a commercial agricultural irrigation system
(9) a person who assists in the installation, maintenance, alteration, repair, or service of an irrigation system under the direct supervision of an individual described by Subchapter F of this chapter who is licensed under Chapter 37, Water Code; or
(10) an owner of a business that employs an individual described by Subchapter F of this chapter who is licensed under Chapter 37, water Code, to supervise the business’s sale, design, consultation, installation, maintenance, alteration, repair, and service of irrigation systems.
Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., Ch. 1421, Sec. 4, effective June 1, 2003. Amended by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., Ch. 1276, Sec. 14A.435(a), effective September 1, 2003 Discussion: Section 1903.002 defines the entities that are not required to obtain an occupational irrigator license to perform landscape irrigation work in Texas.
Some other Texas cities you’ll find Mr. Sprinkler Repair Working On…
Eagle Mountain | Carrollton | Bacliff | Galveston | Fort Worth | Kyle | Irving | The Woodlands | Wimberley